Welcome to the Mississippi “Partners in Preparedness” Summit
THE PARTNERS IN PREPAREDNESS SUMMIT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 3-6 MAY 2021.
We will open registration for PIP2021 later this year.
You are invited to attend the annual Mississippi Partners in Preparedness Summit sponsored by the:
- Mississippi Emergency Management Agency
- Mississippi State Department of Health
- Mississippi Hospital Association
- Mississippi Office of Homeland Security
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality
- Mississippi Department of Transportation
- Mississippi Commission for Volunteer Service
- Mississippi Civil Defense Emergency Management Association
- Mississippi Insurance Department
The Summit committee has organized one of the best emergency preparedness events of the year. We are confident you will gain valuable knowledge that will be beneficial to you and your agency in order to better serve the citizens of Mississippi.
Purpose: Enable participants to gain valuable knowledge and best practices through networking opportunities with federal, state, county and private, faith-based, volunteer, and non-governmental organizations.